Antenna 2.4GHz 12dBi Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA | 22 inches
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Omni Directional Dipole w/ RP-SMA
12 dBi Omni-Directional Antenna with RP-SMA (male) connector for WiFi, Bluetooth / Wireless networks
Compatible with Wireless Access Points & cards that have RP-SMA antenna jacks.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHzfrequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth and ZigBee. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
Omni antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients that are in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
Compliant with 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g. 2.4GHz frequency band
Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster
- This antenna is 22 inches/56 cm in length. There are a lot of similar antennas around claiming 12-18 dbi, but they are only 15 inches/38 cm long (i.e., not 12-18dBi)
- Frequency Band: 2400MHz to 2500MHz (2.4GHz to 2.5GHz)
- VSWR: >= 1.6 : 1
- Weight: 82 grams
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna). RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the female connector is called a "jack".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
TECH SUPPORT PAGES
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Long and sturdy, and shipped in a extra big box.
Just what I needed to extend my router range.
tech support pretty good
average antenna, did not see much difference