U.FL To RP-SMA-male Cable: 3FT, 6FT Double-Shielded Outdoor Indoor
- In stock
- 0.08 LBS
Antenna Cable: U.FL To RP-SMA male
One end has a U.FL connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
See other related cables and length options: U.FL to RP-SMA cables.
This cable is 1 meter long (39 inches). Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
Our U.FL To RP-SMA cables' consistently low broadband VSWR, range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 11 GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of U.FL connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-SMA-female connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (male) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
Details regarding RP-SMA gender determination: