U.FL To RP-SMA-male Cable: 3FT, 6FT Double-Shielded Outdoor Indoor
- 0.08 LBS
Antenna Cable: U.FL To RP-SMA male
One end has a U.FL connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
See other related cables and length options: U.FL to RP-SMA cables.
This cable is 1 meter long (39 inches). Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
Our U.FL To RP-SMA cables' consistently low broadband VSWR, range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 11 GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
RP-SMA-female connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (male) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
Details regarding RP-SMA gender determination: