SMA T Splitter / Y adapter: Join 2 antenna cables to one SMA connection
- 0.07 LBS
This SMA T-connector has a male connector on a single-connection end, and has two female SMA connectors: Enables connection of two antenna cables with SMA (male) connectors. Expand your coverage or reception area by having two antennas instead of one.
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA male and female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA extension cables range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications.
SMA female connectors' Characteristics & Details
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
- SMA female Diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are). In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA female connector is also referred to as a "jack". It has a socket.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
Related Products Categories and Information: