SMA male To SMA male Right-Angle Cable: 8FT, 10FT double-shielded
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
SMA male To SMA male Right-Angle Cable
Antenna Cable: SMA Male To SMA Male right-angle double-shielded for low signal loss
- Both ends have an SMA-male connector, with one being right-angled and the other being straight
- See shorter versions of this cable: SMA-male right angle to SMA-male straight
- See all cables with SMA connectors with right-angle
- See other SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance. Rated for outdoor use; suitable for interior use. This LMR-200 equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR200: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
The temperature range for operational use of this 200-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA cables range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.