SMA-male to SMA-male Adapter: Straight & Right-Angle versions
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
SMA-male to SMA-male Adapter
RF ADAPTER: SMA Male to SMA Male for antenna cable:
Choose either straight version or right-angle version by selecting a radio-button above "add to cart."
This adapter has an SMA male connector on one end and a SMA male connector on the other end. Enables connection of an SMA (female) connector to a SMA (female) connector. Note that SMA male has a pin and threads on the inside.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications of antenna connectors and/or antenna cables:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH : Free of heavy metals.
Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
RELATED PRODUCTS & INFO:
- SMA Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables Male-Female
- SMA Male to Male cables
- SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum