SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 6-inch 8-in 12-in 15-in 16-in 19-inch 2-FT
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
RP-SMA male To SMA male Cable: Six inches to 2FT
Antenna Cable / Adapter Cable: RP-SMA Male to SMA Male (for antenna): Low-loss cable.
- See also other length options.
- One end has an SMA (male) connector and the other end has an RP-SMA (male) connector.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest bend radius is 1 inch (28mm).
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our SMA to RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors
- SMA & RP SMA Diameter
- SMA & RP SMA Features and Key Information.
- SMA & RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA (reverse polarity) means that the pin and socket configuration is the opposite of what you would expect: RP-SMA female has a pin inside, and RP-SMA male has a socket inside.
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
RoHS 3 and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on content of lead and other heavy metals and toxins.