Omni-directional Dipole 900-960 MHz Antenna with RP-SMA Male Connector
- 0.10 LBS
Omni-directional Dipole 900-960 MHz Antenna with articulating RP-SMA male:
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Lora / Helium antennas subcategory. Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using L3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
|Frequency Range||900 - 960 MHz|
|Dimensions||Ø 13 x 435 mm|
|Temperature||‐ 40 ℃ to +70 ℃|
|Humidity||95 ％ @ 25 ℃|
RP-SMA & SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA & RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin (as you might expect), because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity". The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA & SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male and SMA-male are also called "plug" and RP-SMA and SMA female connector are also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA-female connector.
- SMA and RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA and RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.