Antenna Omni-directional Dipole 900 MHz Helium w/RP-SMA
- 0.10 LBS
Omni-directional Dipole 900-960 MHz Antenna with articulating RP-SMA male:
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 900 - 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
|Frequency Range||900 - 960 MHz|
|Dimensions||Ø 13 x 435 mm|
|Temperature||‐ 40 ℃ to +70 ℃|
|Humidity||95 ％ @ 25 ℃|
RP-SMA & SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA & RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin (as you might expect), because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity". The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA & SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male and SMA-male are also called "plug" and RP-SMA and SMA female connector are also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA-female connector.
- SMA and RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA and RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.