N-male to N-female Right-Angle Adapter Cable Coupler
- In stock
- 0.15 LBS
N FEMALE To N MALE with a Right Angle
- Allows interconnection of devices with N-type antenna cable connectors: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ;ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
The N (male) end of this adapter is knurled and fits most large antennas: N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas - especially outdoor antennas. Our N-type connectors are rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum. Most large antennas have an N-female connector. N-female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm).
Adapter materials composition:
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated for low signal loss
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RoHS and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are from of heavy metals and compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Gender Determination:The gender is referring to the coaxial-cable pins on the inside-not to the threads.
- N female ;has threads on outside.
- N male has threads on inside.
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES: