N [male or female] To SMA-female Right-Angle Cable: 6-inch, 3-FT
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
Antenna Cable: N-type connector (male and female options) to SMA-male connector
- One end has a SMA-male connector and the other end has an N-type connector with a waterproof / weatherproof o-ring.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N type of either gender and SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- See other N to SMA cable options & adapters..
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Our N to SMA antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
SMA male and female diameter:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
N-Type Connector Characteristics and Details:
N is the largest of RF connector types.
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal when installing in an enclosure port.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- The N-male connector is knurled.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES