Wi-Fi Antenna Yagi 2.4GHZ Circular Polarization 10.5 dBi Luxul
- In Stock
- 1.23 LBS
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.5 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction.
Features & applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.