Antenna Dual-Band 3dBi in 2.4GHz & 5dBi in 5GHz Omnidirectional: RP-SMA
- 0.09 LBS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 1% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 2% off
- Buy 40 - 59 and get 3% off
- Buy 60 - 79 and get 5% off
- Buy 80 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 199 and get 7% off
- Buy 200 - 299 and get 10% off
- Buy 300 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 20% off
- Buy 1000 - 1999 and get 22% off
- Buy 2000 or above and get 25% off
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector of radio or client device
- Bottom section of "right angle" version has articulating angle that can be adjusted to 90-degrees or other angle.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- 2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz: Gain: 3dBi
- 5.1GHz ~ 5.8GHz: Gain: 5dBi
- V.S.W.R: <=1.8:1 This low V.S.W.R is indicative of a very efficient, high-performance antenna
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector options: RP-SMA Male and SMA male: Right angle & straight versions of both RP-SMA and SMA.
- Dimensions: L200 x W13.7 x H13.7mm
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 65 °C
- Storage temperature range: -30 to 75 °C
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- Max Power: 50W
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
ROHS Complaint: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax