Antenna 900MHz Omnidirectional 2.5dBi w/ Cable to SMA
- In stock
- 0.42 LBS
Omni-Directional Antenna for 902-928 MHz Band, with 2.5dBi Gain
- Through-hole mountable (such as through vehicle roof)
- Various cable length options to SMA-male
- The cable-type is very low loss LMR-200-equivalent (is equivalent or better than LMR200): It has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
Other Connector Options
- N-female: See version of this antenna with an N-female connector
- Any connector type is possible for large orders: Flexible connector & cable options: The NMO interface on this antenna enables us to easily connect a cable to any connector type: For large orders, we can customize a solution that will include a discount.
- Through-Hole Mount Diameter Options: NMO through-hole mounts have two diameter options: 3/8-inch and 3/4-inch diameter: For the NMO side of the antenna cable: We use the 0.375" (3/8") diameter NMO version by default. If you need the 0.75" (3/4") diameter version: You can buy the cable on this page, or contact Customer Service and we will modify your order accordingly.
- See multiband versions of this antenna, for LTE and WiFi: Version with cable to SMA and version with N-female connector.
High Performance Omni-Directional Antenna:
- V.S.W.R. < 1.5 : Very low V.S.W.R. that is indicative of a very high-quality, high performance antenna.
- Ideal for 902-928 MHz applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LoRa / LoRaWAN Compatible with LoRaWAN access points.
- IoT wireless & M2M : Bluetooth , ZigBee , and ISM . Since it is vertically polarized , it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices , as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory: See our Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & mounts for range-extension of Helium miners (including Bobcat miner).
- This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 928 MHz frequency band range , its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- See optional mount options among the photos on this page, all of which can be customized regarding the cable and connector:
- This antenna has an NMO interface at the base, and our NMO to SMA-male cable options to connect this
- antenna directly to an SMA connector.
- NMO interface also enables magnetic mount options, trunk mount, and through-hole mount to cable with connector.
- Magnetic mounts: Large and small options, including triple magnetic mount
- Trunk mount
- For help with any of the above mount options: Ask Customer Service
|Frequency range:||902-928 MHz band|
|Lighting protection:||Direct ground|
|Maximum power input-watt:||30W|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA male connector is also called "plug" and SMA-male is also called "jack."
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA connector(s).
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.