Antenna 900MHz Omnidirectional 2.5dBi w/ N-f. Optional bracket mount
- In stock
- 0.42 LBS
Omni-Directional Multi-band Antenna operates in the 902-928 MHz band.
- V.S.W.R. < 1.5 : Very low V.S.W.R. that is indicative of a very high-quality, high performance antenna.
- Ideal for 902-928 MHz applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Lora / Helium antennas subcategory. Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using L3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- See optional mount options among the photos on this page, all of which can be customized regarding the cable and connector:
- Magnetic mounts: Large and small options, including triple magnetic mount
- Trunk mount
- This antenna has an NMO interface at the base, which enables all of the magnetic mount options, trunk mount, and through-hole mount to cable with connector.
- Version without the L-bracket: Can be mounted on the roof, ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Version with the L-bracket mount:
- Frequency range: 902-928 MHz band
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: <1.5 Very low V.S.W.R., which is indicative of a very high-quality, high performance antenna.
- Gain: 0-3dBi
- Radiation: Omni
- Polarization: vertical
- Lighting protection: direct ground
- Maximum power input-watt: 30W
- Dimensions: Height: 90mm (3.54 inch) Diameter: Ø39.5mm (1.56 inch)
- Housing material: ABS
- ROHS 3 Compliant
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Functionally identical to Laird TRA6927M3PB-001 3G/4G multi-band phantom antenna
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.