Antenna 900MHz Omnidirectional 2.5dBi w/ N-f. Optional bracket mount
- In stock
- 0.42 LBS
Antenna 900MHz Omnidirectional 2.5dBi w/ N-female connector.
High-Performance Omni-Directional Antenna for the 902-928 MHz band.
- V.S.W.R. < 1.5 : Very low V.S.W.R. that is indicative of a very high-quality, high performance antenna.
- Ideal for 902-928 MHz applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to traditional gain antennas in most applications.
- Connector: N-female connector: The antenna on this page comes with comes with an N-female connector.
- Version with the L-bracket mount:
- Can mount on a wall, side of an enclosure, on a fender, or other vertical object.
- If mounted on a locked enclosure, it cannot be removed by vandal / thief because the nut for the N-female connector is on the inside.
- Version without the L-bracket: Can be mounted on the roof, ceiling or surface of an enclosure.
- Through-hole mount (included): The N-female connector has a nut and bulkhead so that you can mount the antenna through a hole, such as on the roof of a vehicle an enclosure.
- NMO interface for through-hole mount: These cables to SMA-male have an NMO interface that fits this antenna's NMO interface.
- See our wide selection of mounts for antennas with N-female connectors, which include wall mounts and pole mounts.
Other connector options:
- SMA: See version of this antenna with an SMA-female connector.
- NMO interface: If you will need an NMO through-hole mount and will connect this antenna to an SMA-female connector, these cables to SMA-male connector (various length options): These cables to SMA-male have an NMO interface that fits this antenna's NMO interface.
- Other connector & cable options: The NMO interface on this antenna enables us to easily connect a cable to any connector type: For large orders, we can customize a solution that will include a discount.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LoRa / LoRaWAN Compatible with LoRaWAN access points.
- IoT wireless & M2M : Bluetooth , ZigBee , and ISM . Since it is vertically polarized , it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices , as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory: See our Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables &mounts for range-extension of Helium miners (including Bobcat miner).
- This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 928 MHz frequency band range , its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Frequency range:||902-928 MHz band|
|Lighting protection:||Direct ground|
|Maximum power input-watt:||30W|
- ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that use this antenna for marine use , find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.