Antenna 700MHz 960MHz / 1700-2700MHz Dual-Band LTE CDMA 4G 2dBi OmniDirectional w/ SMA, RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Antenna 700MHz 960MHz / 1700-2700MHz Dual-Band
2 dBi Omni Directional Antenna: 700-960MHz /1.71-2.7GHz applications: LTE spectrum
- Dual-Band antenna in suitable for LTE and LTE-m
- RP-SMA-male and SMA-male connector options: Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector
- Omni antenna radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Lora / Helium antennas subcategory. Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & accessories for range-extension of Helium miners, including Bobcat miner.
- LoRa / LoraWAN
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using L3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Features & applications:
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Suitable indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
|Typical application||LTE and LTE-m|
|Frequency Range||700-960MHz /1710-2700MHz|
|VSWR||= 3.6: 1|
|Max power-W||50 W|
|Connector||RP-SMA-male or SMA male|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-maleconnector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas .
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.