Antenna 700MHz 960MHz / 1700-2700MHz Dual-Band LTE CDMA 4G 2dBi OmniDirectional w/ SMA, RP-SMA
- 0.07 LBS
2 dBi Omni Directional Antenna: 700-960MHz /1.71-2.7GHz applications: LTE spectrum
- Dual-Band antenna in suitable for LTE and LTE-m
- RP-SMA-male and SMA-male connector options: Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector
- Omni antenna radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Features & applications:
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction
- Suitable indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
|Typical application||LTE and LTE-m|
|Frequency Range||700-960MHz /1710-2700MHz|
|VSWR||= 3.6: 1|
|Max power-W||50 W|
|Connector||RP-SMA-male or SMA male|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male and RP-SMA male connectors:
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.