Antenna 2.4GHz WiFi 2.5dBi Directional Patch w/ Adhesive Mount. RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
Directional Patch Antenna w/ Adhesive Mount
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength. Adhesive Mount: Supplied with a 3M strong adhesive base strong adhesive, enabling simple installation. This antenna perfect for quick and simple installations onto surface materials such as metal, glass, wood and plastic.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
- Directional, direct connect antenna tuned to perform on 2.4GHz networks. Linear polarized, it is suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks.
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
|Frequency:||2.4GHz ~ 2.484GHz / 2400 MHz to 2483.5MHz|
|Connector:||RP-SMA Male. Customizable for large orders.|
|Cable:||RG-174: 1-meter. Length & coax-type are customizable for large orders.|
|Dimensions of the internal PCB:||Length: 115 Width: 0.8mm Height: 9mm|
|Operating temperature range:||-40 to +85 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 95%|
|Vibration:||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2 hours|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s)
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.