Antenna 2.4GHz 4dBi Omni Directional & Directional versions: Flat Dipole
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Antenna 2.4GHz 4dBi Omni Directional & Directional Versions
This type of WiFi antenna is called a dipole antenna, sometimes called "rubber duck" antenna.
The very low V.S.W.R of this antenna is indicative of a very efficient, high-performance antenna. Lower VSWR is better.
- We have two options:
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHzfrequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.5, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point , wireless bridge, or client.
A low gain (4dBi) omni-directional antenna like this provides a strong signal in every direction Intended for short range networks: Reaches everyone within its range. If you are in a building and need to cover the rooms around you then your best options is a 4dbi dipoleantenna, as it ensures coverage equally in all directions.
(6.3 x .70 x .5 inches)
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-maleconnector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas .
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Other Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.