Antenna 2.4GHz 4dBi Omni Directional & Directional versions: Flat Dipole
- 0.07 LBS
This type of WiFi antenna is called a dipole antenna, sometimes called "rubber duck" antenna.
The very low V.S.W.R of this antenna is indicative of a very efficient, high-performance antenna. Lower VSWR is better.
- We have two options:
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.5, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, wireless bridge, or client.
A low gain (4dBi) omni-directional antenna like this provides a strong signal in every direction Intended for short range networks: Reaches everyone within its range. If you are in a building and need to cover the rooms around you then your best options is a 4dbi dipole antenna, as it ensures coverage equally in all directions.
- Polarization: Linear Vertical
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Max Power: 50W
- Impedance: 50O
- Weight: 24g
- Size: L160×W17.8×H13.7mm
- ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and adapters are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: