Antenna 10dBi Yagi 900MHz w/ N-Type Female. LoRaWAN Helium
- In stock
- 1.00 LBS
LONG RANGE LongFi antenna suitable for Helium miners and LoRaWAN
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
- Includes mounting hardware: Mounting bracket is similar to a u-bolt, with a gripping-bracket, so that this antenna can easily be mounted to a pole, and the pole can be either vertical or horizontal, because the mount enables you to orient the antenna for either pole orientation. The "pole" showing in one of the photos is not included.
Compatibility with these wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices (US), as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 900-928MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at 1.5, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Number of Elements:||6|
|Polarization:||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Front to Back Ratio:||> 16dB|
|VSWR:||< 1.5 : 1|
|Max Power:||100 watts|
|Connector:||N-type female (50 ohm) with 18in (45cm) pigtail|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
The antenna has an integrated FME-female connector (in the back-side of the antenna), and comes with an 18-inch cable: FME-male to N-female, for easy connectivity to an N-male connector.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.