SMA male to SMA male Cable: 18-inch, 20-in, 24-inch, 30-inch, 3-FT
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
Antenna Cable: SMA Male to SMA Male
- Cable length options on this page: 46 centimeters (18 inches), 24 inches (2-feet), 30-inches, and 3-feet.
- See other length options of SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of cable (both are double-shielded, with a black jacket):
- The LMR-100-equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The LMR-200-equivalent cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58.
- In both cases of coax types, the cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of both the 100 and 200 series coax enables low signal loss. Both are flexible/easily bendable (100 series is more flexible/bendable). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
- See comparison of 100-series and 200-series attenuation (signal loss).
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Our SMA cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.