SMA male to SMA male Cable: 18-inch, 20-in, 24-inch, 30-inch, 3-FT
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
SMA male to SMA male Cable
- Cable length options on this page: 46 centimeters (18 inches), 24 inches (2-feet), 30-inches, and 3-feet.
- See other length options of SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of cable (both are double-shielded, with a black jacket):
- The LMR-100-equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The LMR-200-equivalent cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58.
- In both cases of coax types, the cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of both the 100 and 200 series coax enables low signal loss. Both are flexible/easily bendable (100 series is more flexible/bendable). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
- See comparison of 100-series and 200-series attenuation (signal loss).
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
Our SMA cables ' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables , makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
ROHS & REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and adapters are free of lead and the other toxic materials restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
Write a Review