RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 40FT, 50FT, 60FT, 70FT, 80FT
- In stock
- 3.36 LBS
Other lengths of this RPSMA male to male antenna cable: Many length options
- Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- Page about RP-SMA cables: Includes a directory of other RP-SMA cables
- The Gold-Plated Brass connectors have a diameter of 15mm and have "flats" on two sides of the connector to help secure the connector in a port - to keep it from turning.
- The Nickel-Plated Connectors have a diameter of 11mm
- Nickel-plated brass is the most corrosion-resistant protection for RF connectors: Read more about nickel-plated brass and gold-plated brass for corrosion / rust prevention, on this page
- See other lengths of RP-SMA male to male cables: 3-inch to 30-inch, 1meter, 2m, 3m, 4.5m, 6m, 9m, 40ft, 50ft, 60ft
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Low-loss cable: Cable is LMR-400-equivalent equivalent:
- Double-shielded, low signal loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket (200-series is much more flexible than 400-series). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss (less attenuation) and thus better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor use.
- The LMR-400-equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-400: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR400, and less attenuation (less signal loss). Cable is equivalent to LMR-400 in thickness.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
Our RP-SMA antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
ROHS & REACH compliant: In compliance regarding content of heavy metals and toxic materials restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.
- RP-SMA male to male antenna cables
- Page about RP-SMA cables
- Directory of other RP-SMA cables
- RP-SMA adapters
- RP SMA right angle adapters and cables: Cables w/ RP-SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- RPSMA extension cables
i had bought a cheap thin cable for a 60 ft run, and not only did the cable fail but the single loss was so bad we had a better signal before we moved the antenna closer. No Kidding. This cable is a beast. its thicker then I gave it credit for. Thicker than an RG6 for example. it doesnt like to turn corners when you pull runs, so keep this in mind. I have to pull the whole run to the spot it had to turn and then have someone feed it around the corner and it was fine. Crimped great. Good connectors. Tested signal loss is almost non-existent. Wasn't cheap... but worth the ability to get a second antenna 50ft away from the source (powered up in the drop ceiling where no one even sees it) - way easier then managing the wifi extenders which create so many problems and then devices jumping back and forth ip's. This is the best solution for drop ceiling clients.