RP-SMA female To SMA male Cable: 8-inch, 10-in, 1FT, 15-in, 18-inch. Double-shielded
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
RP-SMA female To SMA male Cable
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- One end has an RP-SMA-female connector, and the other end has an SMA-male connector with bulkhead mount (bulkhead nut and washer).
- See details regarding the RP-SMA female connector below on this page: Weatherproofing, mounting, and length options.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Recommended tightest bend radius is 1 inch (28mm).
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
RP-SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB)
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- All of our cables with female SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
- The length of our standard RP-SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on the inside of the connector body, and has a pin inside the connector body
- RP-SMA (reverse polarity) means that the pin and socket configuration is the opposite of what you would expect: RP-SMA female has a pin inside, and RP-SMA male has a socket inside.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA to RP-SMA cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible, suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A.
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
RoHS 3 and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on content of lead and other heavy metals and toxins.