Antenna Dual-Band 5dBi 2.4-2.5GHz & 4.9-5.9GHz. RP-SMA articulating
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.15 LBS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 1% off
- Buy 20 - 39 and get 2% off
- Buy 40 - 59 and get 3% off
- Buy 60 - 79 and get 5% off
- Buy 80 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 199 and get 7% off
- Buy 200 - 299 and get 10% off
- Buy 300 - 499 and get 15% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 20% off
- Buy 1000 - 1999 and get 22% off
- Buy 2000 or above and get 25% off
Dual-Band 5dBi Antenna
Dual Band Omni Directional Antenna with RP-SMA (male) connector.
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector of radio or client device
- Bottom section of "right angle" version has articulating angle that can be adjusted to 90-degrees or other angle.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
|Connector:||RP-SMA Male articulating right-angle|
|Dimensions:||L: 220mm x W: 26|
|Operating temperature range:||-30 to 60 ° C|
|H-Plane:||360 degrees (omni-directional)|
|E-Plane:||2.4~2.5GHz, 44° / 4.9~5.9GHz, 26°|
|Max power:||1 Watt|
Lead Free & ROHS Complaint: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- L-Mount / bracket for Dipole Antennas with SMA or RP-SMA connector
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review