Antenna Dual-Band 2.4-2.5GHz 5-6GHz 6dBi Omnidirectional N-male
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
- Sends WiFi / wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building.
- Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Mounts directly onto N-female connector of radio or client device
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- 2.4GHz ~ 2.483GHz: Gain: 4dBi
- 5.150GHz ~ 5.875GHz: Gain: 6dBi
- V.S.W.R: <=2.0 : 1 Max
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector options: N male
- Dimensions: 22x180mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
- Polarization: Vertical
- Humidity: 95% at 25°C
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 2.0, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
ROHS Complaint: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
- N-male connector fits items that have an N-female jack/connector.
- GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: The pins inside determine gender; not the threads. N-female has threads on outside.
- Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Mounts & Brackets
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax