Antenna 900MHz 5dBi Omni-Directional GSM Dipole w/ N-male right-angle
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $7.20 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $6.99 each
- Buy 200 - 399 and pay only $6.50 each
- Buy 400 - 499 and pay only $6.20 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $5.99 each
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 902 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-Type connectors provide a durable, weatherproof connection for RF antenna cables with consistent performance from 900MHz to 11 GHz. Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- The N (male) end of this antenna fits many large antennas: N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
- Mount Option: Compatible magnetic mount with N-female connector and cable to RP-SMA-male
Note: Gender of N-male is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside and not the threads. N male has threads on inside.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.