Antenna 900MHz 5dBi Omni-Directional GSM Dipole w/ N-male right-angle
- 0.32 LBS
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $7.20 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $6.99 each
- Buy 200 - 399 and pay only $6.50 each
- Buy 400 - 499 and pay only $6.20 each
- Buy 500 or above and pay only $5.99 each
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- GSM / 3G: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- ISM & GSM Antenna: 900-960MHz phone antenna.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900MHz band passes through trees and forests. WISP CPE equipment.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
Articulating right-angle swivel N-male connector: N is the largest of RF connector types. N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
N-Type connectors provide a durable, weatherproof connection for RF antenna cables with consistent performance from 900MHz to 11 GHz. Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
Note: Gender of N-male is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside and not the threads. N male has threads on inside.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
Impedance-matched to 50 ohm antennas and cables.