Antenna 2.5GHz - 2.7GHz OmniDirectional Dipole 5dBi w/ RP-SMA male
- 0.31 LBS
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
|Frequency||2.5GHz ~ 2.7GHz|
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Suction Cup Mounts for Omni-directional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax