Antenna 2.4GHz 5dBi omni; Mounts: pole, wall. WiFi. N-f connector
- In stock
- 1.20 LBS
Outdoor 5dBi Omni-directional Outdoor fiberglass antenna w/ N-female connector
Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that use this marine antenna use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
See other marine antennas options.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Features and Applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b devices: WiFi / Wireless networking, Bluetooth and ZigBee.
- Mounting options: Wall or pole.
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector
- Fiberglass antenna
|Frequency range|| 2400 ~ 2500MHZ | 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Connector||N FEMALE|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40?C ~+ 80?C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Weight+Packing Weight||10.23 ounces / 290 grams|
|Dimensions||H 11.75in (295mm) / W 3in (34mm) / L 3in (34mm)|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.The gender is referring to pins inside and not the threads. N-female has threads on outside.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.