Antenna 2.4GHz 5dBi omni; Mounts: pole, wall. WiFi. N-f connector
- In stock
- 1.20 LBS
Outdoor 5dBi Omni-directional Outdoor fiberglass antenna w/ N-female connector
Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that use this marine antenna use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
See other marine antennas options.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Features and Applications
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b devices: WiFi / Wireless networking, Bluetooth and ZigBee.
- Mounting options: Wall or pole.
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector
- Fiberglass antenna
N-female connector fits items that have an N-male jack/connector.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.The gender is referring to pins inside and not the threads. N-female has threads on outside.
Pictured at right: N-female connector (as on the antenna)
|Frequency range|| 2400 ~ 2500MHZ | 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Connector||N FEMALE|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40?C ~+ 80?C|
|Lightning Protection||Direct Ground|
|Weight+Packing Weight||10.23 ounces / 290 grams|
|Dimensions||H 11.75in (295mm) / W 3in (34mm) / L 3in (34mm)|
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: