Antenna 2.4GHz 14dBi WiFi Panel Directional Long-Range
- In stock
- 2.20 LBS
Long Distance WiFi Antenna
Long-distance 14 dBi antenna for WiFi & other 2.4GHz applications
Small and light for a 14 dBi antenna. Suitable for sending/receiving signal in a certain direction or directional pattern. Pole-mount hardware included.
Panel/ Directional antenna concentrates signal strength in a beam 80-degrees wide (horizontal) for maximum signal strength and performance over long distances. The narrow concentration enables excellent distance. Also referred to as Sector or Sectoral antenna.
Can serve as access point's antenna, or attach to client/card or bridge, and point directly at the access point.
Concentrated radiation-signal pattern in a narrow beam of 80 degrees (horizontal) provides much more signal strength efficiency in the direction which the antenna is facing, thus accounting for the high gain of a small, compact antenna. Suitable when the signal is coming or going in a certain direction or directional pattern:
- As access point antenna: Providing signal to clients that are all in a certain direction (80-degree horizontal beamwidth): Place antenna on wall, and fix swivel to point it facing the clients.
- As client-antenna or for WiFi bridge: Connecting to an access point in a certain direction
Ideal for point-to-point links, such as building-to-building links & long distance wireless network links
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for 2.4GHz WiFi & ISM applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
|Type:||Panel - directional|
|V.S.W.R.||<1.7 : 1|
|Size:||H225 x W185 x D50 mm|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.