Antenna 2.4GHz 14dBi WiFi Panel Directional Long-Range
- In stock
- 2.20 LBS
Long Distance WiFi Antenna
Panel/ Directional antenna concentrates signal strength in a beam 80-degrees wide (horizontal) for maximum signal strength and performance over long distances. The narrow concentration enables excellent distance. Also referred to as Sector or Sectoral antenna.
Concentrated radiation-signal pattern in a narrow beam of 80 degrees (horizontal) provides much more signal strength efficiency in the direction which the antenna is facing, thus accounting for the high gain of a small, compact antenna. Suitable when the signal is coming or going in a certain direction or directional pattern:
- As access point antenna: Providing signal to clients that are all in a certain direction (80-degree horizontal beamwidth): Place antenna on wall, and fix swivel to point it facing the clients.
- As client-antenna or for WiFi bridge: Connecting to an access point in a certain direction
Ideal for point-to-point links, such as building-to-building links & long distance wireless network links
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for 2.4GHz WiFi & ISM applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
|Type:||Panel - directional|
|V.S.W.R.||<1.7 : 1|
|Size:||H225 x W185 x D50 mm
8.85 x 7.23 x 1.99 inches
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.