Antenna 2.4GHz 14dBi WiFi Panel Directional Long-Range
- In stock
- 2.20 LBS
Panel/ Directional antenna concentrates signal strength in a beam 80-degrees wide (horizontal) for maximum signal strength and performance over long distances. The narrow concentration enables excellent distance. Also referred to as Sector or Sectoral antenna.
Concentrated radiation-signal pattern in a narrow beam of 80 degrees (horizontal) provides much more signal strength efficiency in the direction which the antenna is facing, thus accounting for the high gain of a small, compact antenna. Suitable when the signal is coming or going in a certain direction or directional pattern:
- As access point antenna: Providing signal to clients that are all in a certain direction (80-degree horizontal beamwidth): Place antenna on wall, and fix swivel to point it facing the clients.
- As client-antenna or for WiFi bridge: Connecting to an access point in a certain direction
Ideal for point-to-point links, such as building-to-building links & long distance wireless network links
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for 2.4GHz WiFi & ISM applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
Has N (female) connector on back of the antenna: See Antenna Cables that will connect to this antenna's N-female connector
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Mounts & Brackets
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- Gain of 14 dBi measured at the connector.
- Beamwidth: deg. Horz.80 Vert.30
- Frequency: 2400-2500MHz Weight: 750g
- Type: Panel - directional
- V.S.W.R. <1.7 : 1
- Connector: N Female
- Polarization: Vertical
- Size: H225 x W185 x D50 mm
- Mounting: U-bolt
COMPATIBILITY & GENDER DETERMINATION
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive:
The gender is referring to connector pins inside - not the threads. N-female has its threads on outside. View gallery of connectors for antenna cables
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.