SMA male To SMA male: 20-FT cable: Double-Shielded Outdoor Indoor
- In stock
- 0.60 LBS
SMA male To SMA male
Antenna Cable: SMA Male To SMA Male: 20-foot low-loss cable.
- Both ends have an SMA (male) connector. Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- See other length options of SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality.
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR 200, and much less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower signal loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
The temperature range for operational use of this 200-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Our SMA cables ' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables , makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
I believe I just wrote all that was necessary.