SMA male To SMA male: 20-FT cable: Double-Shielded Outdoor Indoor
- In stock
- 0.60 LBS
Antenna Cable: SMA Male To SMA Male: 20-foot low-loss cable.
- Both ends have an SMA (male) connector. Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- See other length options of SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality.
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR 200, and much less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower signal loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Our SMA cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack".
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
I believe I just wrote all that was necessary.