SMA male Right Angle To U.FL Cable: 1.4-inch, 3" 4" 6" 8" 10" 12" 15" 32" Adapter
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
- Cable length refers to the length between the connectors (not including the connectors)
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
- One end has an SMA-male right-angle type connector, and the other end has an U.FL-male right angle connector
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and U.FL connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Our UFL to SMA "pigtail" cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from DC 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth modules, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL cables have a U.FL female connector in 95% of cases.
- Our U.FL connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low signal loss.
SMA male inside diameter is 5/16"
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Cable is very flexible coax with black jacket. Please see this note about options for thickness of the coax, and note that we can make special orders with double-shielded LMR-100-equivalent coax, if you wish.
Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. Details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.Gender of RP-SMA refers to the pins inside-not the threads: RP-SMA male has threads on inside.