SMA Extension Cable: 25FT, 30FT, 35FT, 40FT, 50FT, 60FT, 70FT, 80FT, 90FT, 100FT, 112FT, 125FT, 150FT
- 0.83 LBS
- One end has a SMA male connector, and the other end has a SMA female connector.
- Available in many other lengths & cable-thicknesses.
- See also: SMA Male to male cables
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket (LMR-200 is much more flexible than LMR-400). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss (less attenuation) and thus better performance.
We offer two options of thickness of cable (both are double-shielded):
- LMR-400 has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR400, and less attenuation (less signal loss). The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- The LMR-200-equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR200: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (less signal loss) than RG58.
- Both LMR-400 and LMR-200 are rated for outdoor use and also suitable for indoor use.
- LMR-400 and LMR-200 are coaxial cable types for antenna cables.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Our SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. The gender is referring to the pins inside--not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding SMA gender determination.
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).