RP-SMA Male To Male or Female Adapter Bendable Articulating Right-Angle
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.12 LBS
RP-SMA Male To Male or Female Adapter Bendable
Bendable, articulating adapter with options of
- RP-SMA MALE / MALE Gender changer
- RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA female
Enables connection of two RP-SMA connectors with flexibility in tight spaces or to enable more flexibility when installing with inflexible, thick cables such as LMR-400.
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz.
This antenna cable adapter's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz) and 50 Ohms impedance matching, makes them suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
Connector fits items that have a (male) RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity [RP] SMA) jack/connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
- The gender is referring toThe pins inside--not the threads. RP-SMA female has threads on outside.
- "RP" stands for reverse polarization: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa.
Insertion loss: 0.26 dB maximum
RELATED PRODUCT CATEGORIES:
Write a Review