Antenna LTE 4G LoRa 800MHz - 2800MHz Directional Yagi 11dBi w/ N-f
- In stock
- 2.00 LBS
Antenna LTE 4G LoRa Helium
LTE 4G directional antenna with multiband frequency range from 800 to 2800MHz. 11dBi
- Directional Cone Yagi design radiates signal pattern in the direction in which antenna is pointed, but with a wide beam: See radiation pattern in the images. Directional antennas have less interference than omni-directional antennas because they focus signal in a single direction, thereby eliminating much of the signal noise.
- For LoRa / LoraWAN, Helium This antenna is a solid performer in the 850-920MHz band for Helium miners and LoRaWAN access points. The wide frequency range does not inhibit the performance in the 850-920MHz band: The fact of it having a wide frequency band is of no significance because it performs so well in the 850-920MHz band.
- Also suitable for GSM, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band. T
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- Pole-mountU-bolt assembly included.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Mount Options: See our mount options for antennas with an N-connector (Type-N connector)
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices , as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHzISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- GSM is 3G wireless (Global System for Mobile Communication)
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- IoT wireless & M2M : Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m , 4G / LTE , 3G / GSM . (Compatible because it is vertically polarized ).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This directional Yagi antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 800 MHz to 2800 MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Antenna Type||Yagi: Directional|
|Horizontal Beamwidth °||50-65 degrees|
|Vertical Beamwidth°||40-50 degrees|
|Max power-W||50 watts|
|Nominal Impedance-O||50 Ohms|
|Lightning protection||DC Grounded|
|Mast Diameter-mm||F40 to 50|
|Rated Wind Velocity-m/s||60|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Used for LoRa network, just awesome. Or too big, fantastic coverage. Thank you.