Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 6dBi Directional w/ Adhesive Mount. RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength. Adhesive mount low profile, flat antenna for ease of installation networks. It is vertically polarized and suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas, which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
VSWR TEST DETAILS: VSWR measurement (S11): We used ROHDE & SCHWARZ ZV8 Network Analyzer with Harbour RG-142 coaxial cable: 1000mm length in free space. Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA & SMA gender determination.SPECIFICATIONS:
|Horizontal beamwidth:||66 degrees|
|Cable:||LMR-100 equivalent double-shielded, low-loss outdoor/indoor cable. Length customizable for large orders.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 154.25 Width: 29.25 Height: 4.2 ±5mm|
|Operating temperature range:||-30 to 60 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 95%|
|Power Handling:||10 Watt|
|Vibration:||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2-hours|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.