Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 6dBi Directional w/ Adhesive Mount. RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
Directional Antenna w/ Adhesive Mount
Dual Band Directional Patch Antenna "I-Bar" type, with Adhesive Mount and 5-FT (1.5 meter) cable to RP-SMA (male) connector. This is an antenna of outstanding quality, as you can see from the tests (see the tests among the graphics: Click above)
- Directional antenna concentrates the radiation in one direction, to maximize signal strength. Adhesive mount low profile, flat antenna for ease of installation networks. I t is vertically polarized and suitable for many of today’s machine to machine and communication applications such as telemetry, remote monitoring and mesh networking applications.
- The limited beamwidth reduces "signal noise" / interference from other WiFi networks and third-party wireless devices, resulting in much greater performance of the device connected to this antenna (especially as compared to omni-directional antennas , which pickup 360-degrees of signal noise.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range , its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear , makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
VSWR TEST DETAILS: VSWR measurement (S11): We used ROHDE & SCHWARZ ZV8 Network Analyzer with Harbour RG-142 coaxial cable: 1000mm length in free space. Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA & SMA gender determination.SPECIFICATIONS:
|Horizontal beamwidth:||66 degrees|
|Cable:||LMR-100 equivalent double-shielded, low-loss outdoor/indoor cable. Length customizable for large orders.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 154.25 Width: 29.25 Height: 4.2 ±5mm|
|Operating temperature range:||-30 to 60 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 95%|
|Power Handling:||10 Watt|
|Vibration:||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2-hours|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.