Antenna 900MHz 4dBi Magnetic-Mount Omni w/2-meter cable to RP-SMA / SMA
- In stock
- 0.25 LBS
900MHz 4dBi Magnetic-Mount Omni Antenna
Magnetic Mount Omni Mobile Antenna: 4 dBi 850-920MHz
- For LoRa / LoraWAN, Helium, GSM, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band.
- See all 900MHz Antenna options: LoRa, Helium, LoRaWAN, GSM, 3G options
- With 6.5 feet (2-meter) cable to RP-SMA-male or SMA male connector. Compatible with Wireless Access Points & other devices that have SMA antenna jacks.
- Customizable: with a different length of the cable, or with a different connector type, we can customize this for purchases of large quantities. Contact customer service.
- Double-shielded, low-Loss Cable: LMR100-equivalent low-loss cable is of much higher quality than the typical pigtail cables for antennas of this size (typically RG174). The cable color is black.
Magnetic Mount antenna very firmly attaches to metal surface - at a height or position where it can maximize signal strength.
- Lightweight and portable
- Put the antenna high or on top of a vehicle for much better signal strength.
- Helium accessory items directory: Antennas, cables & mounts for range-extension of Helium miners (including Bobcat miner) and LoRaWAN access points.
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHzISM Band . Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands .
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS ): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 850 MHz to 920 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR , and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways:
1.The gender is referring to the connector's pins and not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
2. "RP" stands for reverse polarity: The pins are female when they appear to be male, and vice versa. Click here for more details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
Put the antenna outside and on top of the vehicle where it can pick up more access points. Comes with 1.5 meter (5 ft) pigtail with RP-SMA (male) connector.
Cable is LMR100-equivalent, which is low-loss cable of much higher quality than the typical pigtail cables for antennas of this size (typically RG174). The cable color is black. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Lightweight and portable. Brand new, high quality connector from ISO 9001 facilities.
|VSWR:||< 2.0 : 1|
|Maximum Input Power:||50 Watts|
|Cable:||2 meters (6.5 feet) / LMR100 equivalent|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA are also called "plugs" and the respective female connectors are also called "jacks".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.