Antenna 900MHz 5dBi 3G GSM Omni-Directional. RP-SMA or SMA
- 0.22 LBS
Outdoor / Indoor 5dBi Omni-Directional 860 MHz to 960 MHz Antenna with Adhesive Mount
- With 5FT cable to RP-SMA or SMA connector options
- IP65 ingress-protection rating: Weatherproof /waterproof
- Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- Marine antenna: This antenna can be used for marine use, but in a salt-water environment, the antenna often will begin to corrode after a year or possibly less: The chrome plating on the base bubbles and peels off: Our customers that us this antenna for marine use, find that the low cost and fact that it lasts about a year without any issue, in a marine environment, makes it suitable: The antenna is is cost-effective enough even considering that they replace the antenna when the corrosion begins.
- Adhesive Mount Antennas: Other options
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 3G / GSM: Broadband design for GSM systems: 4G networks: AT&T Mobility & Verizon.
- ISM in the 900-960MHz frequency band.
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS)
- IoT wireless & M2M: Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications:
- For 3G / GSM, LoRa, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses a frequency in the 850-920MHz band.
- Wireless Video Links
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Capable of extending your wireless range up to 300 meters.
- Adhesive Mount is included for wall or pole mounting.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor wireless gear with RP-SMA-female or SMA-female connector.
- ROHS & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
|Frequency Range|| 860 MHz to 960 MHz
|VSWR|| <1.8 : Low VSWR indicative of high performance
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees (horiz. pol. beamwidth)|
|HPBW / vertical||25 degrees (vertical pol. beamwidth)|
|Max Power handling||50W|
|Antenna Cable|| RG-174 coax cable to RP-SMA or RP-SMA connector
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA-male & SMA-male options|
|Survival wind speed||180Km/hr|
|Temperature||-40C ~+ 60C|
|Radome material||Hard plastic|
|Dimensions||Inches: L 4.5 X W 7/8 X 1/8|
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.