Antenna 2.4GHz 7dbi Magnetic-Mount Omni w/5FT-meter cable to RP-SMA, MMCX, RP-TNC
- 0.32 LBS
- For WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- Version with RP-SMA male connector has a 5 foot (1.5-meter) cable
- Versions with MMCX-male right-angle connector and RP-TNC male connector have a 2-meter cable (6.5 FT)
- Customizable: If you would like this antenna with SMA or any other connector-type, or with a different length of the cable, we can customize this for purchase of qty 40 or more.
- Double-shielded, low-Loss Cable: LMR100-equivalent low-loss cable is of much higher quality than the typical pigtail cables for antennas of this size (typically RG174). The cable color is black.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA, MMCX and RP-TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Magnetic Mount antenna very firmly attaches to metal surface - at a height or position where it can maximize signal strength.
- Lightweight and portable
- Put the antenna high or on top of a vehicle for much better signal strength.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Frequency: 2400~2483 MHz
- Gain: 7.0 dbi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: < 2.0
- Weatherproofing: IP65. We can make it IP67 for large orders
- Maximum Input Power: 50 Watts
- Antenna Length: 10 1/2 inch (26 1/2 centimeters)
- Range increase: For details of range-related matters: The range-extender antenna guide page of our e-store provides more detail of range-extension from this antenna for various applications. Searchable knowledge base.
- Cable Length: 1.5 meters (5 feet). Some "gain" (signal strength) is lost with length of cable (1.27dBi is lost per meter of cable). Therefore the best choice of cable length is the shortest length that meets your needs.
- Cable type:The cable is a very high quality double-shielded ow-loss cable (LMR100 equivalent), which is far superior in quality than the more commonly used cables (RG174, which has one layer of shielding) of a similar diameter.
- Polarization: Vertical
- Weight: 1 ounce
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all complaint with ROHS 3 and REACH.
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: