Antenna 2.4GHz 7dbi Magnetic-Mount Omni w/5FT-meter cable to RP-SMA, MMCX, RP-TNC
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
Magnetic Mount Omni Mobile Antenna
- For WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and any other wireless protocol that uses the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- Version with RP-SMA male connector has a 5 foot (1.5-meter) cable
- Versions with MMCX-male right-angle connector and RP-TNC male connector have a 2-meter cable (6.5 FT)
- Customizable: If you would like this antenna with SMA or any other connector-type, or with a different length of the cable, we can customize this for purchase of qty 40 or more.
- Double-shielded, low-Loss Cable: LMR100-equivalent low-loss cable is of much higher quality than the typical pigtail cables for antennas of this size (typically RG174). The cable color is black.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA, MMCX and RP-TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Magnetic Mount antenna very firmly attaches to metal surface - at a height or position where it can maximize signal strength.
- Lightweight and portable
- Put the antenna high or on top of a vehicle for much better signal strength.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
|Weatherproofing:||IP65. We can make it IP67 for large orders.|
|Maximum Input Power:||50 Watts|
|Antenna Length:||10 1/2 inch (26 1/2 centimeters) / RG-174|
|Range increase:||The range-extender antennas page of our e-store provides more detail of range-extension from this antenna for various applications.|
|Cable Length:||1.5 meters (5 feet). Some "gain" (signal strength) is lost with length of cable (1.27dBi is lost per meter of cable). Therefore the best choice of cable length is the shortest length that meets your needs.|
The cable is a very high quality double-shielded ow-loss cable (LMR100 equivalent), which is far superior in quality than the more commonly used cables (RG174, which has one layer of shielding) of a similar diameter.
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.