Antenna: 2.4GHz 3dBi Weatherproof IP67. Cable to RP-SMA. Thru-Hole Screw Mount
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
- Date Can Ship::
- March 30
Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antennaMounting: Screw-mount through-hole mount and magnet-mount
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread.
- Technology: WiFi / WLAN / Bluetooth/ ZigBee
- Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz (2400MHz to 2500MHz)
- Gain: 3 dBi (A2S3) and 2 dBi (A2S2)
- V.S.W.R: < 2.0 (excellent radiation efficiency)
- Polarization: Linear
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Style: Puck
- Connector: RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)
- Type: RG-174.
- Cable Length: 10 foot to RP-SMA-male connector.
- Custom cable lengths and alternative connector types can be supplied for volume requirements.
- Mostly omni-directional with some directional: characteristics.
- Radome: ABS
- Operating Temperature: - 40~+85 Celcius
- Vibration: 10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2 hours
- ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
UL certification / rating of the flammability of the antenna housing (ABS):
- Test Method: UL-94
- The flame class of this ABS material is HB.
- Relative Humidity: 95%
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks.
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in a laptop case.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Range & Radiation Patterns of Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations. Can be used with most modern day WiFi modems such as NetGear and TP-link that operate on the traditional 2.4GHz.