Data Alliance is a distributor of WiFi and wired network equipment
: We have shipped to over 110,000 customers in 95 countries (primarily in the US, Mexico
, and Canada). We produce our own line of antenna cables
and perform custom-manufacturing of antennas
, and power cable
products including wire harness
. Our HQ location is in southern Arizona, and we have a subsidiary company in Mexico
since 2006 (one of the first) and Alfa
since 2007 (we're their original distributor).
CREDIT: Easy approval & long terms for large & small companies
: Build term up to 90+ days.
TESTIMONIALS from customers
by phone without voicemail loops.
- Pro-active Customer Service:
- If anything would prevent your order from being shipped (backorder or payment issue), we'll contact you right away
- Constant updating of stock status on our website so that the info is accurate: If an item is out of stock, we provide an ETA on the product page
- Customer Service speaks English and habla Español.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
- Customer orders, tickets / RMA, and shipping records are organized & linked in an integrated database so that we can rapidly recognize your needs and record of purchases from us.
of Your Info
TRUTH IN ADVERTISING
- Never have / never will send spam mail to our customers or share your information.
- See complete policies & information about transaction security measures in place on this website & our office.
- All customer information is kept strictly secure & confidential.
- Just in case you still are uncomfortable, you can checkout via a third-party system: PayPal Express Checkout
- We do not exaggerate or lie about product specifications, as is so common among Wireless equipment online-retailers: Many WiFi equipment retailers that target only retail customers who are new WiFi users (i.e., on eBay) lie outright about the gain (dBi) of their antennas: A common example: They say that 9dBi antennas are 12dBi antennas.
- Data Alliance is long established selling to technical customers, consultants, large businesses and governments - as well as to retail customers including new users: Because we sell to technical users and technical consultants as a major part of our customer base, you know that you will find factual specifications on every page.
- All products that we carry meet our high standards of quality, and as we find higher-quality replacements for certain stock-items (at or near the same price-point) we replace those items with higher-quality versions.