MMCX right-angle to N-female (bkd) Cable: 6-inch, 8-inch, 9-inch, 12-inch
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
MMCX right-angle to N-female Cable
ANTENNA CABLE ASSEMBLY: MMCX CONNECTOR To N female (bulkhead)
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.See other variations of MMCX to N Cables
MMCX Male Connector:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal when installing in an enclosure port.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
MMCX connector is compatible with (fits) all WiFi cards with MMCX antenna jack.
N-connector gender is counter-intuitive: Click Here for Details