MCX To UFL Cable: 1-inch, 8-inch, 14-inch
- In Stock
- 0.06 LBS
Cable: MCX connector To UFL:
One end has an MCX (right angle) connector and the other end has an UFL connector.
Coaxial cable type options for our U.FL cables:
- RG174 coax is thicker and has lower signal loss (attenuation) than 1.13mm while also being flexible/easily bendable.
- RG174 is better quality than 1.13mm and has a black jacket. The higher quality of this cable translates into lower loss/better performance. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Note that LMR-100 coax is too thick in diameter to use with U.FL connectors.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
U.FL Connectors Characteristics
- U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as Bluetooth boards, and ZigBee radios such as XBee, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL female has a socket.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL female right-angle type is the most common U.FL connector type found on U.FL cables: 95% of U.FL cables have a U.FL femaleright-angle connector.
Gender Determination: Micro-connectors such as U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female:" A U.FL jack on a board (PCB) is the male U.FL, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female.
- Connecting and disconnecting U.FL connectors from the jack can be difficult to do properly without damaging the U.FL connector or jack. We offer aU.FL insertion tool to enable you to connect/insert and remove/disconnect easily, without causing any damage to the cable, connector or jack.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antennato a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs: U.FL female mates with a female HiRose/U.FL jack, also known as U.FL-LP-66 jack/connector.
- U.FL connector is precision machined and gold-plated brass for low signal loss.
MCX (micro coaxial)connectors are coaxial RF connectors that have a snap-on interface and a 50 Ohm impedance. They offer broadband capability from DC to 6 GHz. The contact surfaces are gold-plated. They have the same inner contact and insulator dimensions as the SMB connector but are 30% smaller.
- MCX and the smaller MMCX version are frequently used to connect external antennas to GPS receivers. They are also common on USB DVB-T tuners for computers and laptops, to connect an external antenna to the tuner. MCX is the external antenna port for Apple Airport Extreme Base Station.
- The outer diameter of the MCX male is approximately 3.6 mm or 0.140 inch. MCX male is also called MCX plug.
- Our U.FL and MCX connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
ROHS 3 and REACH: Compliant with restrictions of content of lead, other heavy metals, and toxic materials.RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Cables & Adapters
- SMA Cables & Adapters
- SMA Extension Cables
- Antennas with SMA Connector
- Weatherproofing, Sealants & Enclosures
- Antenna Cables: Definitions of Components and Terms
- Connector Material Comparison
All of our antenna cables and adapters pass QC tests before we ship them.