Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 7dBi Omnidirectional w/ RP-SMA articulating
- 0.15 LBS
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- Compliant with 802.11ac, 802.11n & 802.11g
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster
- Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case.
- Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
|Frequency & Gain|| 5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
7dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5100~5800MHz
|Dimensions||Length: 390mm x Diameter: 14mm|
|Efficiency|| >81% @ 2400 ~ 2500MHz
>73% @ 5150~5850MHz
|Environmental|| Operation Temperature: -40 ~ +65
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +80
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated for low loss. Precision-machined.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES