Antenna Dual-Band 2.4GHz 5GHz 7dBi Omnidirectional w/ RP-SMA
- In stock
- 0.15 LBS
Antenna Dual-Band Omnidirectional
Suitable for 802.11abgn and 802.11ac with RP-SMA (male) connector.
Omni dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction.
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- Compliant with 802.11ac, 802.11n & 802.11g
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA (female) connector of access point, bridge, client, or booster
- Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case.
- We have two versions of this antenna:
- Articulating Right Angle: Bottom section of antenna has hinged joint that bends up to 90-degrees. Can be used either straight or with joint-bend. Part# is ADD7ext
- Fixed Right Angle: Bottom section of antenna has a fixed right-angle joint at 90-degrees. The fixed right angle provides weather-resistance / waterproofing. Part# is ADD7extFRA.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional dual band antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4GHz and the 5.8GHz frequencies, its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.7, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna: Connect to an access point in any direction.
- Designed for wireless 802.11ac and other Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.8 GHz applications.
|Frequency & Gain||5dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 2400~2500MHz
7dBi ± 0.5dBi @ 5100~5800MHz
|Dimensions||Length: 390mm x Diameter: 14mm
(15.4 x .55 in)
|Efficiency||>81% @ 2400 ~ 2500MHz
>73% @ 5150~5850MHz
|Environmental||Operation Temperature: -40 ~ +65
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +80
ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna).
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA . Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male have threads on the inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a " jack ."
- RP-SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector (s).
- Composition of RP-SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto RP-SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge , USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors .
- Articulating (Bendable) Right Angle: This antenna can be angled up to 90 degrees (articulating right angle) or positioned straight. The articulating (bendable) right-angle isn’t weatherproof: Water can seep into the angled part of the antenna. Articulating right-angle antennas are therefore recommendable for indoor use or protected outdoors, i.e. under an eave. If you need a weatherproof dipole antenna, you should choose either a straight dipole or one with a fixed right angle. See our weatherproof antennas.
COMPATIBLE MOUNTS & TECH SUPPORT PAGES
- Magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with various connector-types
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.