Antenna 433MHz 5dBi OmniDirectional Fiberglass w/ N male. VHF UHF / Marine
(You save )
- In stock
- 1.10 LBS
OmniDirectional Fiberglass Antenna w/ N male
- With N-male connector: Mounts directly onto N-female connector
- See compatible mounts for antennas with N connector
- Omni antenna radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- Fiberglass antenna can with stand marine conditions. In salt-spray environment, chrome plating will eventually peel off (after about one year).
- IoT wireless & M2M : Bluetooth , ZigBee , and ISM . Since it is vertically polarized , it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
|HPBW Horizontal:||360 degrees|
|Max Power handling:||50W|
|Antenna Connector:||N-male. Other connector types are optional for large orders.|
|Lightning Protection:||Direct Ground|
|Temperature:||-40°c ~ +80°c|
|Radome color:||Grayish white|
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details:
- Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm) . N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition :
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass : The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMAX
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables & Adapters
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review