Antenna 868 MHz 5dBi Omnidirectional Outdoor LoRA Helium
- In Stock
- 0.10 LBS
Antenna 868 MHz 5dBi Omnidirectional Outdoor LoRa Helium
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it:
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the (865 MHz to 868 MHz) & (902-928 MHz) frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- Compatible with Helium Network miners / devices, as are all antennas in our Helium Antennas subcategory
- LoRa / LoRaWAN.
- 900MHzISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- Two versions of this antenna:
- 2 dBi version: This version is better for hilly terrain and/or urban area with obstructions / buildings
- 5 dBi version: This version is better for an area with some hills or buildings / obstructions
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
-40 °C to 85 °C
95% @ 25 °C
- N-male connector fits items that have an N-female jack/connector.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: The pins inside determine gender; not the threads. N-female has threads on outside.
- Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.
- With our waterproof N male connector they can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-female connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the antenna and cable together, and securing with the bulkhead, nut and washer on the N-female cable.
- Mount Option: Compatible magnetic mount with N-female connector and cable to RP-SMA-male
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.