TS-9 to SMA female & male Cables: 6-inch, 8-inch Double-Shielded Low-Loss
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
Antenna Cable: TS-9 right angle to SMA male or female: Cable type is LMR-100
The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
Cable is double-shielded for low signal-loss, and is very flexible/easily bendable. Coaxial cable type is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Brand new, high quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
- For cellular LTE/4G & 3G/GSM, 900MHz, 2.4GHz or 5GHz, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11AC, 802.11A, WiMax applications.
- TS-9 is a small coax connector that is commonly used with cellular phone / wireless products.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including wireless / WiFi networks, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Cellular voice & data, and WiMax: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm).
- We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter.
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16".
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole (if you are mounting it on a panel using a bulkhead)
- If you prefer to have an o-ring embedded in the flange, we can do this as a special order.
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.