TS-9 to SMA female & male Cables: 6-inch, 8-inch Double-Shielded Low-Loss
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
Antenna Cable: TS-9 right angle to SMA male or female: Cable type is LMR-100
The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
Cable is double-shielded for low signal-loss, and is very flexible/easily bendable. Coaxial cable type is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Brand new, high quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
TS-9 is a small coax connector that is commonly used with cellular phone / wireless products.
Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm).
- We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter.
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16".
- SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole (if you are mounting it on a panel using a bulkhead)
- If you prefer to have an o-ring embedded in the flange, we can do this as a special order.
SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including wireless / WiFi networks, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Cellular voice & data, and WiMax: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.