SMA-male-right-angle To SMA-male-right-angle Cable: 4-inch, 6-in, 8-in, 10-in, 1FT
- 0.04 LBS
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- See similar cables with SMA connectors with right-angle
- See other length options of SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- See also: SMA cables index page
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA extension cables range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Coax is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- This can be used to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of a network enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), or mount the connector on a case, panel or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which is available as an option. The longer 14.5mm option has an O-ring embedded in the flange to waterproof the port where the cable enters a network enclosure.
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.