SMA-male-right-angle To SMA-female-right-angle Cable: 4-inch, 5-in, 6-in, 7-in, 8-in, 10-inch
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
SMA-male-right-angle To SMA-female-right-angle Cable
Antenna Cable: SMA-male-right-angle to SMA-female-right-angle
- See also: Similar cables w/ SMA connectors w/ right-angle & bulkhead nut & washer for the female connector
- All of our cables with SMA connectors have a bulkhead nut & washer on the female end.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMAX networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, ISM, GSM, LTE, ZigBee, Cellular voice & data, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz..
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special orders.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Impedance-matched to 50 ohm antennas and cables.
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. Rated for outdoor and also suitable for indoor use.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive in two ways. Please observe picture & note it is correct: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.