RP-SMA-male to RP-TNC-male Cable: 5FT Double Shielded Outdoor & Indoor
- 0.18 LBS
One end has a RP-TNC male connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA male connector.
Cable is double-shielded for low-loss but is very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss (less attenuation) and thus better performance. Both versions of this coaxial cable are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Coaxial cable type of the 5-FT version is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of this cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- Cable-type of the 10-FT version is equivalent or better than LMR200: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-200 in thickness.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
RP-TNC is a round screw-type connector. RP-TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, TNC has a screw-down type connector. RP-TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including wireless / WiFi networks, BlueTooth, ZigBee, Cellular voice & data, and WiMax: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11AC, 802.11A, WiMax, 3G & 4G. 2.4GHz or 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP=Reverse Polarity. Gender of RP-TNC and RP-SMA are both counter-intuitive.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.