POE:Power Over Ethernet 802.3af 9-36VDC IN 48VDC OUT, 24W DC-DC
- 0.50 LBS
TP-DCDC Series of DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 18V to 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The output is regulated 18V, 24V or 48VDC from an input voltage between 9VDC and 36VDC. They have two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source.
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output up to 24W.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 18V, 24V or 48VDC
- Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated POE Inserter
- High Power up to 24W
- Low self consumption power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size ¡V Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
I have a Raymarine camera for my boat. They sell this EXACT SAME part (with their' logo on it) for $140. I saved $100 by buying this and it works great!