MCX to SMA female (straight) or Male Right-angle Cable: 3-inch, 6-inch
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
MCX (micro coaxial) connectors are coaxial RF connectors that have a snap-on interface and a 50 Ohm impedance. They offer broadband capability from DC to 6 GHz. The contact surfaces are gold-plated. They have the same inner contact and insulator dimensions as the SMB connector but are 30% smaller.
MCX is the external antenna port for Apple Airport Extreme Base Station. MCX and the smaller MMCX version are frequently used to connect external antennas to GPS receivers. They are also common on USB DVB-T tuners for computers and laptops, to connect an external antenna to the tuner.
The outer diameter of the MCX male is approximately 3.6 mm or 0.140 inch. MCX male is also called MCX plug.
SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is suitable for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
SMA female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Bard (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches. We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special orders.
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16": Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are).
SMA Connector Composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MCX and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.