Lightning Surge Arrestor w/ RP-SMA & SMA options, 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 5GHz options
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.25 LBS
Lightning Surge Arrestor w/ RP-SMA & SMA Options
Lightning Surge Arrestor with options for connectors & frequency-band:
Choose either RP-SMA connectors or SMA connectors: In either case, the unit will have a male connector on one side and a female connector on the other side.
Choose either 2.4GHz or 5.1 to 5.8GHz band:
- 2.4GHz is typical consumer WiFi. The 2.4GHz versions range from 0 - 3.0GHz (they work with 900MHz) and have a 90-volt Gas Discharge Tube element. ZigBee and Bluetooth are also 2.4GHz band.
- 5GHz includes the frequency band 5.1 to 5.8GHz and these versions have a 240-volt Gas Discharge Tube element
- Multi-strike protection capacity: Capable of protecting against multiple strikes
- Bi-Directional protection
- Excellent for IEEE 802.11b/g WiFi, ISM, PCS, Cellular, MMDS & other applications.
- SMA or RP-SMA connectors: Male on one end and female on the other
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Lighting-surge protection: Between antenna & Access Point. For wireless networks
Ground wire needed (not included): 26 AWG ESD drain wire.
|Frequency:||0 - 3.0GHz|
|Gas Tube Elements DC Breakdown Voltage Indicated:||24.GHz is90V +/- 20%. 5.1 to 5.18GHz band is 230V +/- 20%|
|Gas Tube Impulse Breakdown Voltage:||1,000V +/- 20%|
|Insertion Loss:||0.2dB Typical, 0.35dB Max. at 2.4GHz|
|MECHANICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Connector Body Material:||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Pin Material:||Gold-Plated Brass|
|Weatherproof and Dust Rating:||IP65/IEC 529 5|
|Salt Spray:||MIL-STD-202 Method 101 Test Cond. B|
Write a Review