FME Extension Cable: 10FT, 15FT, 25FT, 30FT, 35FT FME-Male to Female
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.30 LBS
EXTENSION CABLE: FME Female To FME Male
- Other lengths of FME extension cables (Male to female)
- Other types of FME to FME cables
- Other FME cables & adapters
- "Related Products" tab includes other lengths of this same cable, and other cables with FME connectors.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of FME connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- LMR100: The 3-ft (1-meter) version is LMR100, which has less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
- LMR200: Double the thickness of LMR100, for much less attenuation (signal loss) than LMR100 or RG58. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. The cable lengths 10FT or more are LMR200.
For Mobile Equipment is a miniature 50 Ohm RF connector with excellent performance from DC to 2.0 GHz. FME is primarily used with RG-58 or equivalent coaxial cables employed in mobile applications and installations. FME female's narrow, cone-like shape allows FME cables to be snaked through the often tight access holes or spaces of a vehicle to the desired equipment location(s) where an FME male adapter to the required equipment connector series is fitted to the female cable connector.
Write a Review